Leather Care & Maintenance
Leather is a substance that is able to maintain it's properties unchanged for countless years. However, it must be taken care of. All leather product requires regular maintenance to ensure their lasting appealing and durability. Leather is a skin which as similar as human skin. It needs cleaning and nourishing periodically, but continual contact with moisture (rain, sweat and urine etc.) can cause rigidity.
• Do not place your leather furniture right next to a heating element.
• Avoid exposing your leather furniture to direct sunshine.
• Do not rub the stain, only dabbed it with dry clean absorbent cloth.
• Never use aggressive agent (e.g. detergent, stain remover, turpentine, etc.) on leather.
• Vacuum clean the leather regularly with clean brush.
• Protected from water.
• Leather comes from many parts of the world and at time is treated with various methods, so it is wise to carry out preliminary test. Always test the leather dressing before use on an area such as an inside seam or cuff.